AI planes

Pro Member Trainee
Comma Trainee

Hello,

Is there a way to get ride of all the generic skins for the ai aircraft, most notably the md-83, the 747, and the 777 and still have them flyable by the ai? With them using the new call signs in atc. like have them say delta 818 instead of landmark 818, if they are using a delta skin? Can i just replace all the old skins and modify the aircraft.cfg file in that particular folder, or is that too easy?

Also is there another flight file for the md-83? I know its configured as an ai only plane, and i downloaded the flyable patch, but is there a way i can change the turn characterisics on the ground. Making the turn radius smaller on the ground?

Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
onad Trainee

if ur problem is with the livery thats easry just download a replacement texture file to replace the old one. the md-83 turn characataristics i can't help u there.
Cheers
Daniel Counahan
Chief Executive Officer of
Delta Airlines Virtual 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Comma Trainee

thanks!!

nmanning@tampabay.rr.com Guest

trying to download some freeware planes and skins to replace the original orbit and pacifica planes with modern ones how do i do this i have created a file for downloads

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

nmanning@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

trying to download some freeware planes and skins to replace the original orbit and pacifica planes with modern ones how do i do this i have created a file for downloads

Idea I think that what you want is here.

http://www.projectai.com/index.php Yes

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

There are some d/loads on this site to change the 737 & 747 page 8 & 12 I think (both are about halfway down)
Happy landings

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...