FS2K4 problem with scenery

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Ok-a while ago FS2k4 took a dump--I deleted it all-EVERYTHING-even in regisries.
i am going for a clean reload-I loaded the sim-I loaded the FSUpdate, I have FSUIPC (paid version) I started loading add on cenery.
I had added CLE05 (Cleveland) and O4OHV1, O4OHV1A, 04ohv1ai & 3w9ohio. All of these I used to have installed, and all was fine. I went to check the scenry out, and got Platau's for all airports and rivers.
Here are some shots to show the problem. I deleted ALL of the added scenries-and it is still showing up the same--so is this a problem with the FSUpdate or what?

Help

Capt. Dennison

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm guessing that the scenery had a self installer.
When you deleted it you used the uninstaller, they aren't always efficient, they can leave most if not all behind.
I always go to /start/search/ and feed in all the words that I can connect with a particular item and more often than not find a folder with contents, never empty.

I hope you only load one piece of scenery at a time, more than that and you'll never find an error.

Uninstalling the sim never gets it all, you have to search again.
I found that only a clean install of Windows can rid a system of a large program.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...