CLS 340-600

hi all, i bought cls a340-600 but have now got a new computer, however i burned the files for the 340 to a disk to put them onto my new computer and it wont let me add them. anyone got any ideas how i can transfer them onto my new computer?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You could just email CLS if you still have the information that says that you paid for the product. They may give you another one if it was a boxed version, or give you a link for another download to install.

😉

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

you can hook up the computers together and transfer them i think you can youse a UBS cord if not ill check in later

KrissKross Guest

Depending how big the file is u have a few options

1. If you have a digital camera with adequate amount of space, you can upload the files, or a few files at a time to the digi cam's memory card then transfer it to ur other computer. It may seem stupid..but I've used my digi cam as a hard drive.

2. if you have a router, or LAN connection, you can create a "Shared" folder where both computers can access the "shared" folder

3. If you have a LAN connection, you can transfer files through Yahoo or MSN messenger, files actually transfer at lightning speed when you use a messenger program, I used to do this to transfer large files, til i found out about the Shared Folders. Just open up 2 diff accounts at each computer and send file to the other computer.

MrSam Guest

I've got the original files of the 340-600 if you need them. Which ones are you missing?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...