To everyone who has the flight 1 atr please help me :(

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I just reinstalled the atr yesterday and everything works fine except the atr configuration maneger when ever i try to start it it says [run time error '9']subscript out of range please help me 😞

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Flight1 has a support forum that should be able to answer that.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I requested help yesterday so far no one has replied to any post's so if you know how to fix this please do help me

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Make sure that you ALWAYS load the ATR over the basic cessna that comes with the game. And always load from the 2d cockpit when you load the ATR.

The ATR is annoying like that, it will NOT work unless you do that, it will CTD all the time.

Don't worry about support from them, they refuse to help most of the time.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

tHANKS EVERYTHING ON MY ATR WORKS I CAN LOAD FROM THE VC OR THE EXTERIOR WITH NO PROBLEM ITS JUST I CANT START THE CONFIG MANAGER I DONT KNOW WHY?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...