*** PEDALS and YOKE***

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

hi, guys i am sorry but i am realy happy, 2 news,

1: I live in toronto, in canada, and there is an airport called battneville, i went there today, i bought my pedals and yoke, i tried it flying, so hard, with the pedals i am so upset i dont know how to use them, they are so sensative. but i ma happy i have both.

2: In this airport, i asked for flying lessons and u know what ?.... they said that i am good an next year i am gonna studdy ibn flying school for my PPL !!!!!!!!!!, so i am gonna go to 2 schools for flying, the air cadets witch the procces abit slower, and the flying school at this airport.

i am so happy, so i just posted here, about the pedals its hard but worth it ! like u real pilot !

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Congratulations on both, and enjoy both!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

yea thx, but its a bit hard to control the peddals
i am practicing now, when i am ok i will continue flying 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Congratulations on your additional setup and the starting of your PPL - Good luck! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍

Jamie4590 Guest

I just use a mouse and keyboard and although my setup is adaquate and I have all the trim controls to my liking I often wonder what I'm missing by not having a yoke and pedals. A few more monitors would be nice as well. FS supports multiple monitors do many other flight sims and is it hard work to configure?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Flight Simulator is so much more enjoyable with a joy stick. I don't see how anyone flies without it(FS2004). I would highly recommend that you get a joystick. You can get one for $20-$30 at Walmart or BestBuy. Controlling the aircraft with your hands on the stick is flying. Maneuvering a Piper Cub or the Extra 300 is what it's about. Hand flying a ILS in the Boeing 737-400. Without the joy stick, it's very unrealistic. You just push buttons and watch the autopilot fly. You may as well just watch a flight simulator video! Get a joy stick and experience flight. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...