I Wasted a Lot of Money !!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, i wasted alot of money this week, i bought yoke and pedals, i got all the PMDG aircrafts, soon u will c the pics of my test flights, and i bought the flight enviroment from Flight 1. i bought the MD-11 aircraft AMAZING !!!!, and ofcaurse i got many more. guys too much money...but u know what ? i am having fun more then i'v even had in my life !!!!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You didn't waste your money, those are great items. 🙂

Munkeh Guest

I wasted a lot of money on my ex...

Next time, I'll buy a yoke then eh 😛 😉

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

True, i cant think about something else, i am so happy, and i already got a nnew texture for the PMDG B737-900 its British Airways witch i willf ly with FSPAX, i am so happy, even the fligh enviroment is cool realy sky !! realy water textures !!! u should buy it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

You didn't waste your money, those are great items. 🙂

Yes Yes Yes

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...