FSX video

pilothavetobe Guest

Last night I found this funny clip:www.fszone.org/videos/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=3 Check out the part where the grandfather is flying the helicopter with his grandson! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Funny video 😂 - its been posted around here before 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍 ROFL

BashDaBish Guest

Nice video

I must be missing something though? I never saw any grandfather, grandson or helicopter. 😛

pilothavetobe Guest

BashDaBish wrote:

Nice video

I must be missing something though? I never saw any grandfather, grandson or helicopter. 😛

That's because videos are coming in fast for FSX. Here's the updated version www.fszone.org/videos/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=4

BashDaBish Guest

Oh the irony.......I got flamed for posting that same video I have just watched as it has been posted 30 times before allegedly. Perhaps I should flame you to? Here go's.

'How dare you share a video with us! I have been lucky enough to see the video before and do not need the likes of you posting the same again. You should of checked the entire contents of the forum and searched for the excact name of the file before even trying to help everyone out. Twisted Evil '

If anyone ever has a pop at you for posting something that has been posted before, just ignore them and pity them for being so petty.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Yea i saw that funny stuff

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...