FS Pax problem

Odyssey Guest

I have just purchased the full version of FS Pax. I have recieved the reciept for it. Where do I download it and where is the unlock code?

Od 🙂

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You can download it from their website and the unlock code will be sent to the email address you supplied. 😉

Odyssey Guest

I have a username and password/registration code for FSPax. Is this what is referred to as the 'unlock' code? If so where and when and how do I enter this so I can start playing.

It should ask you i believe to enter the serial and user name when you start the sim, been a while since i installed it so not 100% certain, but anyway its on the top menu, where you start your flight, puchase your aircraft etc and of course enter your purchase details to unlock full product.

Brad.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Odyssey wrote:

I have a username and password/registration code for FSPax. Is this what is referred to as the 'unlock' code? If so where and when and how do I enter this so I can start playing.

The unlock code is 6 - 8 digits I believe. For some reason, mine didn't come through, so I had to email them and ask for it. You enter it by running FS9, pressing Alt, going to Unlock at the bottom of the menu.

😉

Odyssey Guest

Can someone please post theirs until I "get" mine?

Thanks.

🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

It's not gonna work, if you're thinking about using sombedy's else number beacuse it's already registered. Mine has 9 numbers.

TimH Guest

That would be illegal. Just wait until they send the one that you purchased to you. It will be well worth the wait, trust me 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Odyssey wrote:

Can someone please post theirs until I "get" mine?

Thanks.

🙄

Email them and ask for it - thats what I had to do.

Odyssey Guest

With reference to the previous message, supposedly written by me i did not write it. Somebody has used my name, clearly to try and get a code without paying the price. I will soon register my name anyway so I am no longer a guest.

Od 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...