I hope you didn't have scroll to far down 😉

Abit afr to the right on the landing for my liking but we're not all perfect

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You have to see another post of mine to see what scrolling means... 😉

Its a great landing...much better that most of mines.. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Hi - 3rd pic down - Coming into land at Inverness RWY06 - don't know which of your Payware scenery add ons caused the sheer cliffs on the north coast of the Moray Firth - had the same effect when I installed Enhanced European Scenery (EES)- looks nothing like the real thing - so uninstalled and reverted to Ian Gallagher's ScotFlight Scenery which gives a much truer representation of the real thing. Will be flying out of Inverness (to Bristol) in a couple of weeks, on Easyjet newly introduced service (£13.95 single fare) so will keep my eyes open for validity of ScotFlight airport scenery. Have often seen it from the ground but you really need an aerial view to compare.
Another anomaly of the EES was that it had redesigned the Kessock Bridge (between Inverness and Black Isle) and repositioned it - didn't meet the A9 at all!!! Although your screenshot did not cover the Kessock Bridge, in all probability your payware has done much the same.
I know it is a lot to expect software suppliers to get all the details in regard to Scotland ( In fact in doesn't appear to exist to a certain extent in FS9) - I think ScotFlight Scenery (naturally) is by far the best on the market and site includes many free downloads of Scottish airports. The Barra download is a good example.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Hi - 3rd pic down - Coming into land at Inverness RWY06 - don't know which of your Payware scenery add ons caused the sheer cliffs on the north coast of the Moray Firth - had the same effect when I installed Enhanced European Scenery (EES)- looks nothing like the real thing - so uninstalled and reverted to Ian Gallagher's ScotFlight Scenery which gives a much truer representation of the real thing.

This was either casued by FS Terrain or a freeware addon https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3318/fsx-usa-10-m-terrain-project-scenery/ it's either the following but not sure EB90, EC12, EC12 or EC35. The only scenery I've got installed by ScotFlight is the Edinburgh Airport Scenery. But when I get paid again I'll have a look over the Scotflight website and see what's on offer.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...