HELP PLEASE

Guest Guest

i am still i need of some help trying to put new secenery and AI traffic on.

What files do i put the downloaded files into?

Thanks Guys

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

i am still i need of some help trying to put new secenery and AI traffic on.

What files do i put the downloaded files into?

Thanks Guys

I suggest you concentrate on one thing at a time - makes life much easier for all concerned 😉

Make a decision, come back and ask.

ok well Ai traffic is the main one i want to get up

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

ok well Ai traffic is the main one i want to get up

Okay. The easiest way: ➡

http://www.world-of-ai.com/

You need their installer for the packages - all available for free at AVSIM and easy to use.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=woains11.zip&Author=&CatID=root

As you can see in the File Description "You need the Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 "

Don't let that scare you, it's pretty straight forward but you must get that first if you haven't already installed it on your computer.

Come back if you have more questions.

i have installed .NET Framework 2.0 where do i download the World of AI?

as i am only young dad wants to know what does .NET Framework Version 2.0 do

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

i have installed .NET Framework 2.0 where do i download the World of AI?

The first link I gave you takes you to World of AI homepage where you find all the information you need including useful forums.

The second link is for the 'Installer' - you need that first!

After that, download as few or as many of their 'packages' from here ➡

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Tom+van+der+Horst%2C+Mike+Theisen&CatID=root

Now you have to unzip / extract the contents of woains11.zip. Inside you'll find a Word Document called 'Installer'. It's easy to understand, just follow it step by step.

With the aid of this installer you can install one package after the other.

The result will be that you have the larger airports populated with the packages/airlines you have installed - all automatically.

Later, to get more realism if that's what you want, you can create/assign/add flightplans but that's a separate procedure and not absolutely necessary. Let's do one thing at a time.

Let us know how you're doing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

as i am only young dad wants to know what does .NET Framework Version 2.0 do

Maybe your Dad will be so good and read through this ➡

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

It's a safe procedure, nothing to it.

First, go into Control Panel and look in Add/Remove Programs under Microsoft... there you'll see whether or not that .NET Framework Version 2.0 is already installed on you computer.

i have downloaded the net 2.0 and installed now i have downloaded the world Ai traffic but it wont let me install it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

i have downloaded the net 2.0 and installed now i have downloaded the world Ai traffic but it wont let me install it

You need the installer - I've already linked you to it. Read the instructions as I suggested.

The only time my computer won't let me install something is when I sit in front of it, staring at it without moving my fingers.

What's the problem?

i have now found the problem thanks so much for your help i accprecate it thanks again

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You're welcome.

I just want to point out to you that after you've installed some of the AI packages, you might notice a decline in framerates at the airports - that's normal.

Happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...