Plane with banner

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

is ther a plane i can download with a banner

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I asked the same question a few months back.

No one could find one.

Pro Member First Officer

ahh itd be kool to have one im gonna be a privet pilot and do that on some weekends hey is for $

Jamie4590 Guest

Are the banners stretched out on the ground as the aircraft takes off or 'released' mid flight?

Mr Don Wood.... Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer

this will help

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👏 Great find thunderbirdman2, that pretty much answers it all, good job.🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Interesting video 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

clicky this then:

Pro Member First Officer

yea its a great vid and thanks for the link with that pic

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great video, that aircraft is an excellent STOL and is often used for crop spraying etc, a few downloads at:

2nd from the bottom.
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props40.htm

The AT-802 series is the world's largest single engine aircraft, and its popularity reflects the industry's trend to larger high-production turbine equipment. Whether it's used for fertilizing forests, spraying huge cotton fields, or spraying dispersant on oil spills, this plane has the productivity and performance to get big jobs done efficiently. Reflecting state-of-the-art technology in computerized fire gate controls, the AT-802F is an ideal initial attack fire fighter with the ability to get to fires quickly and the maneuverability to put them out accurately and efficiently. The reliability of the turbine engine, low maintenance and operating costs, ruggedness and safety features make it an excellent choice for fire fighting. This Flightsim Aircraft features Dynamic shine, reflective textures, full moving parts, custom 2D panel, working VC and a repaint kit. Aircraft, textures & panel by Brian Gladden, Flight Dynamics by Lizardo. 2.7MB

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

i have that but how do u get the spray to work???

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

i have that but how do u get the spray to work???

The read-me the read-me! My guess the "I" or the "/".

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

ok thanks i pressed the but not the slash thanks

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Nice video, and cool plane (I already have it installed)

That is a little complicated way of connecting the banner, I have watched them be towed down the runway before, and listed out buckets by helecopters too Wink

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...