FSX DEMO!!

tudeski2006 Guest

Just downloaded the FSX Demo and I have to say I am dissapointed. Firstly with the " Robotic " ATC. One of the developments I expected Microsoft would make would be that of the ATC, but it remains the same. I'm sure that with the advance of technology, ATC could be made more realistic, but still sounds like I am talking to a robot. Oh well......Maybe the next release.
I think the game has been far to hyped as I dont see that many improvments, other than the slight increase in graphics. Sorry to say I don't think I will be buying FSX on its release

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Jon kindly posted a few links on enhancements and features left out for FSX, which I suggest you read . . .

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/20024/enhancements-for-fsx/
and
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/20006/features-not-included-in-fsx/

They have some interesting facts in there.

Also, many people tried the demo and were disappointed with the lack of apparent improvement, however you have to be aware of the fact that the demo does not accurately reflect the final product.
Just wait 'till you read the reviews before you decide to abstain from purchasing FSX 😉

WantFSX Guest

Crosscheck, what your signature all about?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Anyone hear about an update for the demo?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...