Problem problem problem impossible to do a flight HELP PLEAS

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Whenever I try to refueal my PMGD 747-400 I refueall all my tanks to 100.00% but then when I press shift+Z Its says I only have 70% then I try again no luck then i try to dump all my fuel then the lowest I can get is 16%
~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Have you made sure that you have scrolled down - the 747 has a lot of fuel tanks which might not be set to 100%.

😉

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

I had a not-dissimilar problem,and instead of refueling to 100%, i went to 99.9%,which oddly enough solved my dilema. 😎

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

i JUST TRYIED AGAIN IM 100% SURE i SCROLLED DOWN ALL THE EAY AND i FILLED EVERY TANK TO 99.9 AND IT STILL READS 70% IM GOING TO REINSTALL THE UPDATE AND SEE IF THA WORKS ANY OTHER METHODS ARE WELCOME

Jamie4590 Guest

Firstly don't be so quick to reinstall as this could cause more problems. You can change your fuel quantity at anytime by pressing ALT and locating the fuel option. I'm always doing this during a short 50NM test flight so I can experience the enormous effort required to take off with full fuel but then change the fuel load to a safe landing level. Jon's advice that there could be hidden fuel tanks you haven't scrolled down too or that it might not register your fuel percentage is a good one. I know first hand!

Also there is no need for caps mate. 👍

Jamie4590 Guest

I also think your subject heading highlights the ineffectiveness of Pan Pan Pan which I think is outdated. Pan Pan Pan alerts ATC that there is a problem that will most likely lead to an emergency situation and ATC generally react to a Pan pan pan message in the same way to a mayday announcement.

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

how do u use the pan pan pan message

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

I also think your subject heading highlights the ineffectiveness of Pan Pan Pan which I think is outdated. Pan Pan Pan alerts ATC that there is a problem that will most likely lead to an emergency situation and ATC generally react to a Pan pan pan message in the same way to a mayday announcement.

In the UK, pan calls don't always lead to mayday calls but are more commonly used when you visualise another aircraft encountering problems, at which point your pan call (not mayday) will alert ATC.

minicaptain,

You can't declare emergencies (either pan or mayday calls) in FS9.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...