Addon Panels

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Firstly, is it possible to have any panel on any aircraft? For example could I have a different panel for the default 737 purely by downloading a panel and putting it in the 737 folder?

Secondly, I have just downloaded the A380, MD88 and the 737-700c. DOes anybody know where to find the panels for these as they currently have the 737 default panel.

Thanks,

Od 🙂

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

-Yes it is possible. 😉

-Search in www.avsim.com .Its free to log-in and it has a variety of panels and not only. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

I agree the default 737 panel is horrible, espcially when they are on NG 737's, with the glass cockpits, and dont look anything like the default panel

I'm not sure about A380 or MD88 but the best freeware 737-700 panel there is can be found here

http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads.php?aircraft=o8vb1&location=panelpackage

Its from the posky website, but can be used with any plane. It is designed for the 737ng series (737-600, -700, -800, -900)

Here's a screenshot I took of it a while ago, found it in my photobucket account

Go to your 737-700c folder, look in panel, it just contains a 1kb panel.cfg file that aliases the panel to the default 737-400. Just follow the instructions in the download above, you will need to overwrite the panel.cfg as well as add a few .bmp files (included in download, read the readme)

Hope this helps

Tim

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...