Working with the beechcraft 1990D

Guest Guest

Hi I love this plane but can't use it I can't taxi and it goes to fast when I do and I can't take off when I am readdy I can't keep it straight on the runway it is soo hard this is the website that I got the plane from mabey someone else can figure it out lol. http://www.pmstone.com/aircraft203.html

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Are you using a joystick or the keyboard to fly.
If it's your joystick (Saitek) it may need calibration.

For taxiing read this post.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2015/taxiing-tips/

Radar

guest Guest

Hi it is a joystick

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I just downloaded this baby and took her for a ride....she is a quick one alright.
She is a turboprop and therefor has a lot of lag before she winds up. This inherintly causes people to give to much throttle while waiting for something to happen and then you have to fight to keep your speed down. Small steps, be patient with the throttle. If you wait for it to wind up, you will have way to much power to control. I also noticed a lot of left pull down the runway, I had to keep a little right rudder pressure to keep her straight.
I goosed her a little and then maintaned 12-18 knots to the runway with the occasional throttle blip/brake dab
Get a good stick with throttle and rudder controls and most of all, HAVE FUN!

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

jelami wrote:

the occasional throttle blip/brake dab

I love those highly technical aviation terms. 🍻

Guest Guest

Thanks mike but I don't know how to get my flight simulator faster again it is sooo slow

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I couldn't get through life without those techy terms Dave. Hehe 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...