aircraft

help me sumbody Guest

my problem is that that when i get my plane i cpoy in to aircraft on my fs 2002 and it works fine but when i go into the menu and pick my plane that i just downloaded it says cant find iteam in the library or sumthing like that... but then a littel thing pops up and say close so i click on it and it gose back to the airplane menu and it has a pictue of a cessna 172?? but the aircarft i just downloaded name is showing but the picture is the cessna anyway so i click on fly now bearing in mind it has a picture of a cessna but the name of the airplane i just downloaded so when it loads up its the airplane i just downloaded ok so thats a bit of a problem saying its a cessna 172 but is the plane i just downloaded so i go and fly it but the plane hitches and go so slow althought it is a small file download screen jumps but with the other fs 2002 plane that are all ready installed they work fine by the way iam downloading my planes form www.fsfield.com but the helicopters i down load from that site work fine ?? i would be most thankfull if some 1 could help me out or even try and suggest some ways off helping me

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Let us first take a deep breath from reading your post and then we will try again to understand it... Ill

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Let us first take a deep breath from reading your post and then we will try again to understand it... Ill

Yes. Could you explain it with a few full stops and slightly more clearly?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

themysterywillbenomoreifhelpmesumbody'sopusistreatedasacrypticcrosswordinsteadofaposttoourforumal
littakesistimewillandpersistanceandofcourseinfinitepatiencesolet'sallpulltogetherrollupoursleevesandlendah
elpinghandnewlineyeaasisaidifonlywecouldbealittlemorepatientandstudythenewlanguagewecouldbemuchm
orehelpfultothosewhoarejusttakingtheirfirststepsinwritingdownthosestrangesoundsthey'vebeenhearingdurin
gthefirstfifteenyearsoftheirlives lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

themysterywillbenomoreifhelpmesumbody'sopusistreatedasacrypticcrosswordinsteadofaposttoourforumal
littakesistimewillandpersistanceandofcourseinfinitepatiencesolet'sallpulltogetherrollupoursleevesandlendah
elpinghandnewlineyeaasisaidifonlywecouldbealittlemorepatientandstudythenewlanguagewecouldbemuchm
orehelpfultothosewhoarejusttakingtheirfirststepsinwritingdownthosestrangesoundsthey'vebeenhearingdurin
gthefirstfifteenyearsoftheirlives lol

ROFL ROFL ROFL Bow Down Bow Down

Nice one Tailhook. I see your back to your oldself again. Nice to see you on the forums mate.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks Liono -- my old self won't last long if the unfounded criticism I'm subjected to by the more 'respected' members is any indication.

What the heck, let's have some fun 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...