Replays

Guest Guest

I'm relatively new to Flight Simulator and I was wondering is there a way to view replays of your flights?

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The best way so far according to the people that have used it is the link below.
I've seen the "films" taken with it and they are very very good.

http://www.fraps.com/

Radar

Guest Guest

I don't really want that... All I want to do is when I'm done landing is that I wanted to look at a replay of what I did, there is no type of replay in Flight Simulator at all?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

After the flight, you have to land not crash. Hit "Esc" key and this window will come up.
Click on the one with the (bad 🙄 ) red arrow (view flight) and you'll come to a window where you can watch it two ways.

Radar

TY

I'm still a little lost, I landed, and I wen't to were u said, but now what do I press to view the replay?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm laughing at my numbers, I should have used the text tool but I just got Adobe Photoshop and I'm trying to learn a few things.
1-The arrow points to the playback button.
After you hit escape and go here press that.
2- Will show you were you started and show you where you flew to get where you ended up.
3-Will show you the distance and the different altitudes that you flew and how long it took.
You should keep an automatic log-file Read , I just started and it's a kick.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;280390

Radar

I figured out a easier way, once you landed, press alt, click options and click instant replay, thanks for the help though...

Pro Member First Officer
coolsan First Officer

Radarman, I think what our guest is looking for is not the Flight Analysis but the instant replay option.
I guess you want to be able to see your landing from spot plane view or whichever after you've landed.
After you land, preferably without crashing 😂 , go to options and select Instant Replay. This will open up a window which lets you select how far back you want the replay to start, the deafult setting is 60secs.
If you do crash you've got to be quick on selecting Instant Replay, otherwise it will reset the flight.
I hope this is what you're looking for.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Thanks coolsan, I guess I misunderstood him but alls well that ends well.

Radar

Guest Guest

Thanks guyz 😎

Now I can see my near perfect landings on the USS George Washington with my F-14 Tomcat.... 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...