Screenshots Keyboard Command

Guest Guest

What do I press to take a screenshot while flying flight simulator and where do I go to view it?

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can press "Print Screen" key and go to"Clipboard" to see and save it.
Or, you can read this post.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2049/shooting-screenshots-in-fs2004/

Radar

What is clipboard?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A Windows tool, in all of their OS's.

Press/Start/Programs/Accessories/Clipboard. In some machines it's loaded in to /System Tools/ in Accessories. Look for it there.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Steeev Trainee

Finally....after a lifetime of falling for get-rich-quick schemes, I've finally found a way to get rich-- and quick!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Steeev wrote:

Finally....after a lifetime of falling for get-rich-quick schemes, I've finally found a way to get rich-- and quick!

🙄 Afraid not ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗
Steeev,
It's a chain letter, a Ponzi scheme. I deleted it as soon as I saw it.
Some people have nothing better to do than force their garbage ideas onto others.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

A Windows tool, in all of their OS's.

Press/Start/Programs/Accessories/Clipboard. In some machines it's loaded in to /System Tools/ in Accessories. Look for it there.

Radar

I couldn't find any clibboard, I have Win XP Pro, shouldn't it have it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Doh! Type "clipbrd" into your search, if it comes up right click on the icon and either make it a shortcut to your desktop or click on "pin-to-start-menu" if that's available in your OS.

Radar

Nope couldn't find it, are you sure this is with Windows or did u download it somewhere?

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Do what RadarMan says

In XP do a search for Files and Folders.
When Clipbrd.exe comes up stop the search.
Click on it and ClipBook Viewer comes up.
Close it down and drag the Clipbrd.exe file over to your desktop.
Open something and hit Print Screen.
Open Clipbrd.exe and whatever you Printscreened will be there.

Hope it helps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You fed in "clipbrd" just the way I spelled it? Its been a standard in Windows, I can't remember 3.1 but it was in 95.

It should be listed in control panel /add or remove programs/(left side) add or remove Windows components/accessories and utilities (17.4mb) and keep clicking on details until you see if clipboard is in there with a checkmark next to it..

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

for an easire way to mess wit screenshots, just open paint and hit SHIFT+INSERT

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...