Shooting Screenshots in FS2004

Xpilot2 Guest

Hi there,
I know that this should be known as own fingertips,but,how to make screenshots in FS 2004?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Xpilot Guest

Yeah,it's how to post screens.But how to make screenshots in game itself?While I am in FS and want to take screen is it possible?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Xpilot wrote:

Yeah,it's how to post screens.But how to make screenshots in game itself?While I am in FS and want to take screen is it possible?

Hi Xpilot! I take screenshots by pressing the PrtScn (print screen) key. You should have that key on your keyboard. That's the way I do it. Try doing it, and then go to any program to paste pictures and paste it. I use Photoshop. It's very good.

Xpilot Guest

Hi,
yea thanks. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 A handy little prog here ➡

Its very easy to setup and use

Hope it helps

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Take a look at the second post in this thread, it not only gives you the free links to the screen shot software but also you free software that you can resize your screen shots with.
It was the first link that I gave you the first time.
Good luck and we'll be waiting to see your first shots posted.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1574/screenshots/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...