Pre-set Failures

Jamie4590 Guest

Are there any downloads of pre-set failures to really test the pilot?

Perhaps a flight where immediately after take-off to touching down the pilot will be presented with a nightmare of a flight?

I know I can create my own failures but it never seems to work properly and it would be useful if someone has created some testing scenarios perhaps with different levels of difficulty.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Get FSPassengers from here(Payware worth the price) ➡

www.fspassengers.com

....and set the failure rate as max as you like...You are going to get random failures which will make your flights more...interesting Fear

😉

Jamie4590 Guest

Thanks for that. I never knew fspassengers had that facility. Is there anything it can't do? 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

That addon is certainly good, although I was under the impression you were using FS2002; for which FsP probably won't work. Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

Thanks for that. I never knew fspassengers had that facility. Is there anything it can't do? 👍

It has no interface with FS ATC...For example if you had call an emergency form FSPax and try to do an emergency landing you have a lot of possibilities to be ordered to Go Around from the ATC the moment you hardly keep your craft from stalling... Evil or Very Mad
But anyway ,in my opinion and im sure that others will agree too,it gives a new way of realism in FS.

Its a must have add-on 😉

Jamie4590 Guest

99jolegg wrote:

That addon is certainly good, although I was under the impression you were using FS2002; for which FsP probably won't work. Dont Know

You're right on both counts! Its frustrating missing out but its the first addon I'll get when I get FSX or FS9. When FSX is released FS9 will no doubt undergo a price crash so I'll probably get FS9 next.

Are there many tutorials and aviation articles on FS9 that are not on FS2002?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Not really. The fundamental systems and the way FS works is generally universal between FS2002 and FS2004, with a few exceptions.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its still not 100% sure if FSPax co-operates with FSX but they will try to do it. ➡

http://fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=2156&t=2156&stick=1

Since i never had FS2002(Still a Rookie in Simulation)i cant answer to you to your other question... Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

Are there any downloads of pre-set failures to really test the pilot?

Perhaps a flight where immediately after take-off to touching down the pilot will be presented with a nightmare of a flight?

I know I can create my own failures but it never seems to work properly and it would be useful if someone has created some testing scenarios perhaps with different levels of difficulty.

Here are plenty of challenges that won't cost you a dime ➡

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...