failures

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i was playing around with a craft (not yet on the market 😛) when i got a complete electrical failure - not good flying ifr in fog. i managed to glide long enough to drop and see the airport and i pulled off a successful landing managing to stop in a nice overrun area 🙂

anyway - i had not set this up, i was not running fspax so is fs capable of doing these failures, or is it the product itself? i checked out failures afterwards and there was 'electrical' ticked...:s

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I don't really know to be honest mate but if FS had the Electrical failures box ticked then I assume it was FS that had caused the failure..rather than the aircraft.

Someone wil help you out more I'm sure 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yes, I'm fairly sure that FS9 can emulate complete electrical system failure.

And congratulations on your successful landing 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...