BIG DAY TOMORROW.

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Im back in court tomorrow for ABH. The last time I was there the judge told me. I was looking at a prison sentence.

But my solicitor said not to worry they all say that.

So if you don’t hear from me tomorrow or the next day im gone down!

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

hmmm kinda rough.
What happened?
Hope you don't have a sentence.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

ABH is a pretty serious crime....if you "go down", it'll be just what you deserve :S

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Just don't forget your pyjamas with the arrows on them. 😉

Jamie4590 Guest

If the magistrate passes a custodial sentence just start weeping and saying sorry. Someone did that recently and the judge changed his mind after seeing the 'remorse'

The victim wasn't too happy though!

Munkeh Guest

Waoh don't give him tips, if you've commited ABH unlawfully then you deserve a prison sentence. 😕

Jamie4590 Guest

I was just highlighting that the British justice system is giving more and more support to the criminals and seemingly ignoring the victims and their trauma. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

I was just highlighting that the British justice system is giving more and more support to the criminals and seemingly ignoring the victims and their trauma. 😉

The joys of the European Convention of Human Rights Whistle

Jamie4590 Guest

I remember some English schools last Christmas cancelled their traditional nativity play for fear it would upset non-Christian parents. I respect all religions but what about all the children and parents that were upset and confused that it was cancelled? The vast majority lost out. Why couldn't there have been a compromise like a play featuring traditions from various religions.

The problem is some people get a stupid idea in their head and rather than their superiors telling them to wisen up they are actually going along with them.

While most of the UK is under a hosepipe ban a council worker was snapped recently using a hose pipe to water council bushes in pouring rain?? Whip

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What the heck is ABH?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

What the heck is ABH?

Actual Bodily Harm. Attacking someone which amounts to more than more common 'assault'. ABH carries a custodial sentence of up to 5 years.

From wikipedia:

Examples of injures that would be considered ABH include:

Loss or breaking of teeth;
Temporary loss of sensory function, including loss of consciousness;
Extensive or multiple bruising;
Displaced broken nose;
Minor fractures of bones;
Minor cuts requiring medical treatment.

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

If you purposely and not in a defensive way or purposely instigated the crime, then yes you deserve everything thats coming to you including prison and/or being fined heavily. Why you would post such a thing in a public forum is rather strange to me. Umm...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...