I need to uninstall flight sim a

chevyking Guest

I need to uninstall microsoft fight sim from my computer but i can't can sombody help[/b]

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Chevyking,

I'll take a stab at it. Depending on how you have it running and you O/S you should be able to unistall it one of three ways. My copy has uninstall on the link on my desktop. Or you can go through settings, then to control panel then add/remove programs. Does your version require the fourth disk to run when you start FS9?

I hope this has helped or maybe I stated the obvious and you have already tried these things?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go to /Start/Programs/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator and click on uninstall.
Or:
Go to /Start/Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs/highlight Flight Simulator and uninstall it.
Don't forget to delete the Flight folder in "My Documents".
If you have any problems let us know.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...