Can anyone tell me how I completely cover the sky with clouds, like someday where it´s not raining, but a heavy cloud layer??
4 Answers
There's a setting in the sim that lets you set how much cloud cover you want.
Remember, the more you use the bigger the performance hit which will lower your FPS.

There's a glitch in the program, overcast setting ( 8/8 ) doesn't seem to get you a full overcast layer.
CRJCapt your right when i set mine to 8/8 and for example msl to 18,000 anything under 18,000 is solid but when you get above 18,000 and look down it breaks, no solid potato clouds 😞
ahhh, that bugs me so much seeing that white line along mountians, it almost looks like very clear water underneath.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer