i like flyway sims no cd crack section

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

this is sooo awesome. I couldnt find a no cd patch for Need for speed most wanted, then I saw that there was one on this site so i downloaded it and guess what? IT WORKS! 😀

looks like its time to put my need for speed cds back on the shelf 🙂

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Oh the joy of (for most people) not having to bend down to the CD drive just to put in a disc (which you didn't even put back in the case, which now has scratches on it, which means you will post on Flyaway a new topic asking where to get a new CD4!!) Well so much for being Fly Away Simulation, it should be Drive Away Simulation!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

cheechm wrote:

Oh the joy of (for most people) not having to bend down to the CD drive just to put in a disc (which you didn't even put back in the case, which now has scratches on it, which means you will post on Flyaway a new topic asking where to get a new CD4!!) Well so much for being Fly Away Simulation, it should be Drive Away Simulation!!

There is another, valid aspect to this: Unnecessary Wear and Tear.

I'm thinking in terms of FS in particular since there has been a lot of criticism regarding the No-CD cracks.

If all you ever do is install your payware add-ons and then do one long haul every other day, fine, your optical drive will last you maybe even a couple of years.
Don't get me wrong, if that's exactly what you're doing, I've got absolutely nothing against that.

Spare a thought for us who use FS as a platform on a much larger scale... in short, an endless cycle of tweaking, uninstalling and re-installing. Having to constantly exit and restart FS, how long do you think my drive would survive the strain - how much extra would I have to spend each year on new optical drives?

I'm not a thief, I've always paid my own way and always will. I have no choice but to pay exorbitant prices for software and to spite me, greedy corporations and complacent consumers would accuse me of foul play just because by using a crack I want to protect my own property.
No, I don't think me having to contact Microsoft and begging for a replacement is a fair alternative.

Let me put it bluntly: If the companies that produce software, or media such as DVDs, Audio CDs etc. weren't as obscenely greedy as they obviously are, they wouldn't have to be so over paranoid about piracy.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...