Hey i downloaded FSpassenger last night just to get a feel for it so i know what to expect! Is there anyway i can look around the aircraft? or do i have to download all the insides and stuff like that?
3 Answers
FSPassengers has nothing to do with views. 😉
In order to view the interior or exterior of your craft from different angles you have to use one of the followings ➡
F1View ,Active Camera,Walk & Follow.
F1View(freeware) ➡
http://www.flight1software.com/files/F1View.zip
Active Camera(payware) ➡
Walk & Follow (Payware) ➡
awwwww!!! heehehehe Greekman can u take alook at my other post about ap appr and stuff please if u havent already. need more info.
Thanks for that i feel embarrassed 😀 will download those soon
yea there arent really passengers on board they just act like there are
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer