Gauges folder

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Does anybody by any chance have a copy of the default gauges folder which is fresh of any addons or anything like that. I think I may have screwed mine up a little and overwritten things I probably shouldn't have. This would be a great help as I really don't want to reinstall FS9 as I would lose everything I have spent ages improving. If you do, then PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address so you can attach the folder.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Brilliant. You may have just saved my life. What do I do in order to extract the folder though. Do I just insert disk two or what?

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Read Liono's Post. It tells you what to do, and also for future reference, what each disk contains.

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Thank you for the link sir but I am still confused as to how you get these files in the first place. Do you just insert the appropriate disk into the disk drive and take it from there?
PS. please excuse my lack of understanding on this issue Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Put the disk in caddy.
Go to "My Computer".
Click on the CD "D" drive.
That'll open the Disk.
Pick the gauge folder off and put it on your desktop.
Finished except for changing folders.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Sir, you are a legend

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Odyssey wrote:

Sir, you are a legend

HA! Let us know how you do.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...