F-4 Phantom

Hawk_345 Guest

Ok guys im looking for a great FREEWEAR F4 Pahnotm, preferably a vietnam era model, good looking model and VC panel, and great sounds if possible but i can get a sounds pack for it. I want it for Fs2004. Thanks alot.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

look at some of the sights in the sticky - im sure one of them will have the plane youre looking for - its not such a rare plane
Of all the sites in the sticky the one called something like suclaro is the one id try first, but thts just my opinion.

Hawk_345 Guest

I know it is a very well know aircraft, and i ahve found alot, im jsut lookignf or 1 that sombody really found good, i found too many to downlaod and try so i jsut wanted to see if some1 knew of a really good 1 that was freewear.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

ah i see

unfortunately i cant help you then 😞

Hawk_345 Guest

ok then, maybe some1 else can sooner or later.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...