Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Aircraft strobe light change.

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

Hi all

Do you maybe have a clue how to change strobe light details in aircraft.cfg to have like this:

from something like this?

It's doing my headache really. The one above is 737 pmdg, the one below is 777 posky. I tried replacing all strobe lights lines in aircraft.cfg but nothing works. Still stays the same. However knows how to change you are my hero. Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

What exactly are you trying to change ?

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

strobe light effect, strength of the flash and frequency as it is in pmdg, or any other comparing airplane. In poskys 777 the strobe goes once a 2 seconds and flashes too long with simple boring white spot without any 'echo' like it does in pmdg models.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You could try copying the PMDG lines to the Posky

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

" I tried replacing all strobe lights lines in aircraft.cfg but nothing works. Still stays the same."

Surprised

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

You want bluer strobes Rolling Eyes then here you are, I use these from Avsim, just type ....... (strobe.zip) in the Avsim search bar, without the brackets ofcourse. Thumbs Up!

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

this file changes only 'halo' of the light which is good too, but I am still fighting myself through all the number in lights line in aircraft.cfg. I figured it out which ones are responsible for position on the wings but am still stuck with the frequency... :/