AMD 64x2 OR Pentium d

Ive heard that amd runs games better than pentium.Then someone on this site helping me make a pc choice said,go for penyium daul core i.e pentium d.Would anybody with this experience comment on this.
Also what packages are there for around £650 £700.
Im also stuck on what graphics card.The 7900 and the 7600 is just out of my price range.Any suggetsions on cards that will run todays games like company of heroes,flight sim 2004 and fsx.
The most important point is the proccessor chip.AMD or PENTIUM.
Any suggestions would be great as im going out to have a look in pc world today.Thankyou

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...