I want to get this add on, but i want to know if it is any good, and if it will just kill my machine becuase of too much detail. im quite tempted to get it, but i dont want to waste my money, so if anyone knows where i can find a demo thier help will be much appreciated.
2 Answers
I doubt that there is a Demo available. I f you want to make sure you could contact them here ➡
A bit further down the page is even a postal address - handy if you are in the UK.
thanks.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain