FMC flightplan issue

Pro Member Trainee
danmc84 Trainee

I have scrolled through looking for a soloution to this problem but cant see to find anything ,I'm using the QW 757-200,
I create my flightplan through fsx flight planner and once I'm in the cockpit and select my FMC the following happens,i select 'LOAD ATC RTE' which then shows my departure airport and destination airport which is all fine then activate and exec and go through to the 'PREF INIT' and fill all of this in fine , the problem is when I get my runway from ATC and try to input into the 'DEPARR' on the FMC I just get a message saying 'NOT IN DATABASE' ??? any ideas any help would be great dying to fly this thing !! 😕

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if their support can help.

http://www.qualitywingssim.com/support.html

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
danmc84 Trainee

I have already posted on there forum but no reply as of yet just thought somebody may know how to solve his on here

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's a shame that they won't take a direst email for support.
Wait a few days then post below your original post "can someone please help".

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
danmc84 Trainee

Will do thanks anyway

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...