Have you met this error during the installation of FSX??

EricRC Guest

During the final moment of the installation, an error 1935 message appeared, it's about something like "error installing assembly ...... simconnect " and so on. I've tried to format my system drive and re-install the winXP with SP2 and then install the game without installing any other software on the system, also i've done the msxml4 thing updated. The error message still appeared. Has anyone of you met this problem? and can anyone explain why this happens? Thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
bornslippy Guest

if this is a downloaded version, which it probably is seeing that Daemon Tools icon is in your system tray....download the repack for DVD1 or better yet, buy the game.

mfd78 Guest

I found this solution on another site and it worked for me...

1. Start - Run - type msconfig
2. Under Start up - disable all
3. Go to Services tab and check "hide all MS services" - disable all
4. restart windows
5. install FSX
6. IT WORKS!
7. reinstall start up programs and services
8. restart windows and you should be good to go

Hope it works for you - only took me about 5 hours of work to figure that out. Still can't register though...

If you are testing before you buy using the razor version:

install and wait for the error at the end.
Goto the installation folder and make a copy of it.
Let the installer remove the files.
Copy over the files in the program files/ etc directory of dvd1 from razor ontop of you copied installation folder.
Create a shortcut and your are done.

. Guest

mfd78 wrote:

I found this solution on another site and it worked for me...

1. Start - Run - type msconfig
2. Under Start up - disable all
3. Go to Services tab and check "hide all MS services" - disable all
4. restart windows
5. install FSX
6. IT WORKS!
7. reinstall start up programs and services
8. restart windows and you should be good to go

Hope it works for you - only took me about 5 hours of work to figure that out. Still can't register though...

I'm getting this error, too. MS say they are looking into it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...