Airports for flight 2004

Roro88 Guest

Does anyone have airports on Canada, Lebanon, America? or my homeland mexico, but i really want the Lebanese or whatever u call it airport, i heard it is nice!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Debby Clarkson Guest

Yeah i believe there is the Beirut international airport in Lebanon but for flight simulator 2002. I dont know about 2004 but it is sure a nice country in the middle-east : very mountanious.

Pro Member Trainee
Agamer Trainee

do the old ones work on the new ones

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just checked at http://www.avsim.com/ and they have some for Canada and the U.S. Just go to the file library, feed in the country or better, the airport name, specify in the window below "2004 scenery" and you'll bring up quite a bit.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...