I have been demoted..???

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I was a Captain now I am a First Officer? What is up with that?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

I dont have fspassengers, but I am geussing that your flying was below standard and you got demoted. I am pretty sure that that can happen

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

If you mean here at Flyaway then yes, he made some changes:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/20164/forum-changesupdated/

😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks I recall that now. I am tween now. Just a few more posts then I will be a Captain again. Oh well the more I post and fly the better that makes me.

Thanks again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

You get nothing with your rank, so should we expect to see a bunch of useless posts to get or what?

Pro Member First Officer

What is that supposed to mean? Of course not. I may not be a large contributor to the site bit I do contribute some.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Means nothing unless like some of the children do, is if you just start posting pointless posts to gain your rank back.

I wouldn't think you would, don't take offense to that. Wink

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

oh, sorry for being dim, I thought you were talking about fs passengers lol.

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Means nothing unless like some of the children do, is if you just start posting pointless posts to gain your rank back.

I wouldn't think you would, don't take offense to that. Wink

Yes

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...