Is there a way to fly from the backseat in the plane? If there is please tell me how to do that thanks.
2 Answers
Thunderbirdman2 wrote:
Is there a way to fly from the backseat in the plane? If there is please tell me how to do that thanks.
Undo your harness -- but keep the parachute on, climb over the backsupport of your seat, get comfortable in the seat behind, strap yourself in again - and off you go!
That's what I normally do 😀
1) open up the panel.cfg and change the default view position. this can also be done in the aircraft.cfg
2) download F1 View and simply move back using the scroll wheel on your mouse. www.flight1.com - freeware section.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain