It just get's worse!

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

After I tried to install the game again, I got to Error 1722 and pressed cnt+alt+del and hope it would remove the files! I checked the files and only fonts, wheather and some other files there. None that is any good, not even scenery was there.

I put disc one in again and it won't even attempt to install! I just get Error 1603. I may just go and buy FS9 again!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't know if it will help but read this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829359
http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q111019
🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Thanks, but I can fix the other errors apart from 1722, it is just frustrating.

already consolidated Guest

already consolidated loan refinance student already consolidated loan refinance student cheapest home improvement loan cheapest home improvement loan Life insurance quotes Life insurance quotes

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

I feel your pain Murfi... I may have FSX running great but over the weekend I somehow have lost the ability to play NeverWinter Nights 2. My cousin and I play every Saturday night and now it crashes to the desktop when it loads the final modules before game launch. I have not been able to get much tech support yet either. Their forums are huge and the game seems to have several tech issues. I can figure out how it was running great and now this??? I believe it to be some executable AMD issue.

I have tried reinstalling the game, renaming directory erasing off registry. And still cannot play it. I feel bad for ya' brother! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...