1000 post aircraft request.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hello everyone, here in about 10 posts i will have 1000, and also my rank of Chief Captain.

i was wondering if there was anyone out there who could make me an aircraft?.

if there is can you please PM me and i will give you my request.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Put your question in Repaints Forum.You might have a better luck there. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

the problem i have with repaints is the copy and paste thing that i do with the config file.

that and everytime i try to open the config file i find this....

"in order to open the config file under this program windows needs to know who created it."

and i dont have the slightest clue where to start.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

"in order to open the config file under this program windows needs to know who created it."

Just right-click on the .cfg file and select Open With... NOTEPAD.

Pro Member Chief Captain

thanks tailhook.....

NOW..... can some one paint me a B767-300?

it needs to have Chief Captain JarJarBinks going down the side of it and 1000 on the tail.

with a grey fuesalage ( dunno how to spell it) and a silver belly

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yeah ok, what does someone get out of that? And seriously, is it that big of a deal?

Pro Member Chief Captain

oh cmon..... ive seen about 3 people send requests out for this and they been filled... besides what harm does it do?

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

oh cmon..... ive seen about 3 people send requests out for this and they been filled... besides what harm does it do?

Can you give a link to the 'about 3 people' who have had their requests filled.
As a repainter there are about 600 reasons why I would not offer to repaint any a/c with the theme quoted - they are the 600 needless/senseless/inane posts from which you achieved your useless status. Sorry, change that to 601 reasons - the extra 1 is that there is a Repaint Forum to which your post should have been addressed.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...