1000's Club

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Well, I thought I'd make a seperate post to announce I have entered the 1000's Club! This is my 1000th post!

Group Wave

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Congratulations!
What makes it an accomplishment is that you don't post junk just to run up a score.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

yay!

Go Hobbits Go!

btw I have a fever, so if that don't make sense, chalk it up to the illness Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I realize that this is only temporary, but I love the look of your numbers set right at 1000! Glad you decided to hit it and just "stop" to look at it 😉 .

Well, you know what this means....2000 is just around the corner....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Gongratulations Chris... Clap Clap Clap .You are one of the greatest and helpful members of this site. ❗

Go for 2k now 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

congrats m8 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks for your warm wishes everyone!

crosscheck9 Guest

WOOHOO 🍻 - Personally, I think your contribution on this site cannot be denied. Excellent work you've done. Why stop at 2k? As the challenged was presented, I thought, "hmm, maybe he can beat radarman...errr.....naww 🤔 " - Care to prove me wrong? I can't wait till I get 1!!!..well, 1 thats recorded 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Congratulations Chris!! Group Wave

We should be in a race for the 2000th post, ROFL I think you're gonna win, since I'm gonna be absent for a while.

Anyhow, keep up the good work!

RadarMan, sometimes we all need to post some junk, don't we? But not just for the purpose of increasing our score...

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Congratulations Chris!! Group Wave

We should be in a race for the 2000th post, ROFL I think you're gonna win, since I'm gonna be absent for a while.

Anyhow, keep up the good work!

RadarMan, sometimes we all need to post some junk, don't we? But not just for the purpose of increasing our score...

😉

I guess that's what this forum is for. 🙄

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Probably. We have some interesting junk here in this forum 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...