Snake Temple Landing Problem

Pro Member Trainee
ebgod Trainee

Does anyone else get this: when completing the intermediate level with the Grumman Goose that involves supply delivery and a search for a snake temple, I land at the indicated airport, but the mission doesn't end. I just sit on the tarmac with 2 dead engines (one of them smoking like mad). Is this just me or has anyone else seen it and if so does anyone have a solution?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
rossi85 Trainee

I have found the temple and watched it blow up however when I`m off back to the final airport i can`t seem to make it as when the engines fail i can`t seem to glide long enough

Pro Member Trainee
ebgod Trainee

That part's easy, you just have to gain a fair amount of altitude before approaching the airport. From my experiments is seems that the events are triggered by proximity.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I fly this mission but i hadn't finished yet...(Real life priorities 😕 )
I save it Before i take of for the Anaconda Temple...I ll keep on my mind to give a feedback here...If i manage to end it after all these i have heard here... Ninja Fear

i finished it fine, i landed and stopped at the end of the runway and then the archaeologist thanks me and success!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...