When I Start Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Standard)
It starts with a split screen the plane on the top and the
Sky on the bottom and every thing on the left side of the
Monitor.
5 Answers
What are your system specs.

Might want to begin using a spell checker.
"Rite" isn't a word in the language I speak.
My guess would be broken hardware, or some driver issues, may not be translating codec right. To bad ya cant su microsoft, they neva sed that some cards wood work and some woodnt etc
wots wong wiv yer spell fingy.....y dint yer chek it b4 yer post yer sms speak.
lol....this is mad 😂
Anonymous wrote:
"Rite" isn't a word in the language I speak.
It is in English though.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain