Flight Sim X and my PC

Hey guys, I have been trawling the net now for days looking at various forums trying to decide whether or not to buy flight sim X. I have noticed there seems an even-ish split of ppl who have no problems when they bought it and people who did.

My PC Specs are: AMD Athlon64 3400+ CPU, 80GB Hard Drive, 1GB matched corsair memory (DDR), and lastly an ATI Radeon x800 PRO (256mb)

Will this run "well" on my PC ?

Please respond as soon as possible as im on the edge of my seat about to buy it but I just need some confidence from people who have it thats its going to be ok!

Also are there any communities out there that I dont know about where I can hook up with players and fly/chat together.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read.

Stuart

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest

plenty of views but no replies yet and the store is closing in 2 hours - guess im going to have to take a risk.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Get it, you'll run it well at medium, default if you carefully tweak it for each area you fly in.

Radar

Thanks for the reply radarman, I just got back from the store about to install deluxe version now.

Could you tell me which forums are best for hooking up with fellow simmers to maybe do some flights ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...