Signature

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

guys, i have posted this in the past, but now it is really starting to get me mad. i have followed the instructions EXACTLY, no signature, just the text. i really need someone to show me how to put a picture in my signature. i have used greekmans screenshot guide, that didnt work.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Guest

Computer Says No *Cough*

itsme liam Guest
its me liam Guest

if that is it all i did was copy and paste the address not the img thing and pasted it into the box and put clicked img easy when u know how !!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

There are a number of accounts that have the same problem with sigs. If your settings show bbcode on, it should work. If it doesn't I have no answer, other than to say that the only person who can actually fix the problem has never bothered to do so.

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

YAY i got it!! thanks all

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...