Anger management

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

With so much anger and frustration within the forum lately, I thought that a safe way to relieve stress would be nice. The link below is to a site where you can download Desktopgame. It's a small(1.22 MB), free program that allows you to use an assortment of weapons to destroy(virtually of course) your desktop and any open windows. It has a flame thrower, machine gun, hammer etc... No installation is necessary. You can put the file anywhere. Desktop, junk folder or even run it from a floppy. One click to delete should you tire of it. When you have done all the damage you want, just hit Esc and everything is normal. Then you can come to the forum stress free and happy. 🙂

http://brianx.com/brrumoursdesktop.html Just click on Desktopgame.exe. The file will show up as fdd.exe.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

DON'T RUN IT!!!!!!

Scan started: Mon Nov 20 18:56:20 2006

C:\Documents and Settings\Robin Frank\Desktop\fdd.exe: moved to 'e:\clamwin\quarantine\infected.fdd.exe'

C:\Documents and Settings\Robin Frank\Desktop\fdd.exe: Joke.Stressreducer-3 FOUND
-- summary --
Known viruses: 77847
Engine version: 0.88.5
Scanned directories: 0
Scanned files: 1
Infected files: 1

Data scanned: 1.22 MB
Time: 3.985 sec (0 m 3 s)
--------------------------------------
Completed
--------------------------------------

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I scanned it with my anti-virus when I downloaded it. I have it on my desktop and have been running it for months! I've done many full system virus checks and my anti-virus(payware) is updated everyday. You're getting a false positive. There's nothing wrong with fdd.exe.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I suppose a false positive is possible. Personally, I think any site that asks you to download a file with one name and then gives you another, is highly suspicious.

I'll do without reducing my stress, for now. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

i wouldbut my mum would murder me if i buggered up the computer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Here is what it looks like(there is no music when you run the program).

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

I thought you were talking about the film Anger Management when I saw topic name.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

so how do i get the laser and flamethrower and stuff? I only have a pistol, shotgun, assault rifle, and belt fed machine gun.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Try the one I recommended, one person crys wolf and everyone's scared? There's nothing wrong with the original program (fdd.exe). The Desktop shooter is fine but it has to be installed where as the fdd.exe, with the flame thrower, doesn't.

Pro Member Chief Captain

When it comes to software, I believe it is guilty until proven innocent. It may very well be perfectly harmless, but I tend to be cautious.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I ran it last night and had no problems....no virus' detected during today's scan either 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...