Kneeboard Kills Game!

7dream8liner7 Guest

I have a problem...
After I begin my flight and get the autopilot on, I want to check the kneeboard to make sure I didn't miss any radio instructions. So I go to Aircraft>Kneeboard>Radio. The Kneeboard appears on the screen correctly, but when I go to scroll, I click on the scroll bar, and the screen turns black. Next, a message comes up that says FS has encountered an error and needs to shut down, so it closes and then reboots. This has happened a few times.

Do any of you know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
7dream8liner7 Guest

Sorry, I said game. That is not what I meant. I meant FS. I'm too used to my computer having problems with games like CoD2.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
7dream8liner7 Guest

Thanks Radarman. Radar

Jamie4590 Guest

Recently played CoD2. WOW!!!!!

7dream8liner7 Guest

Recently played CoD2. WOW!!!!!

What do you mean by "WOW!!!!!"?

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

yeh i have this problem. I think my pc cant handle the kneeboard with eveything else, but im getting new memory asap so tht will hopfull all change. I just keep a good eye on the radio to make sure I miss nothing

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...