Turboprops

CptFord BA A319 Guest

WHo agrees that on some turboprops the engines start too fast there should be a bit of delay before it reaches the RPM set in the cockpit!
Then it would have a more relastic effect!
I think microsoft need to look into this!

CptFord BA A319

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

CptFord BA A319 wrote:

WHo agrees that on some turboprops the engines start too fast there should be a bit of delay before it reaches the RPM set in the cockpit! Then it would have a more relastic effect!
I think microsoft need to look into this! CptFord BA A319

Contacted the FSX Team via E-mail, fix will be included in the eventual patch.

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

'Microsoft', 'fix' and 'patch' in the same sentence..

Something is not right about that lol...

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

NOTE 2 SELF and others...CRJCapt contacted the FSX team. Microsoft was not really in the sentence 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Charlie10 wrote:

NOTE 2 SELF and others...CRJCapt contacted the FSX team. Microsoft was not really in the sentence 🙄

Yeh, it was meant to be "Tongue in cheek". 🙂 MS has much bigger things to fix than that and they won't fix most of the big problems.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I'm going to try a Bell 206 startup sound that takes about 6-7 seconds to come up to speed. If it works out, I'll post the info back here.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...