jegged edges

When i take off to cruise, in the distance i get like 'mountains' or sharp jagged adges, sometimes it can only be a bump. Im not sure what it is, can anyone help? ❓

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

When i take off to cruise, in the distance i get like 'mountains' or sharp jagged adges, sometimes it can only be a bump. Im not sure what it is, can anyone help? ❓

Screen shot please. 🙂

also:
location(in the program)
Processor
graphics card
RAM
Do you have and did you just load any third party scenery?

I will give a screenshot later. This happens everywhere i go.. the sky doesnt meet with the ground it stops and becomes really jagged.

Specs:

AMD athlon 3200+
1gb RAM
256mb graphics card nvidia 6100 onboard.

Frame rates of about 50 with high settings.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Your GFX should have a Control Panel.Go there and Set You AA to x4 and AF x8 and check the results.Increasing your screen's resolution could helps too.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Your GFX should have a Control Panel

Not neccesarily Greekman. The video card in my computer didnt come with a control panel with the default drivers. Perhaps going onto nvidias site and downloading the latest drivers would include it 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

Your GFX should have a Control Panel

Not neccesarily Greekman. The video card in my computer didnt come with a control panel with the default drivers. Perhaps going onto nvidias site and downloading the latest drivers would include it 😉

You've got a point there brownbox. I'm still not clear whether you are still using your laptop in which case updating on-board graphics chips could pose a problem, that is, if those on-board chips are upgradable at all.

If on the other hand you're already using your new rig with a proper GFX card, you should be able to access your default drivers.

Keep in mind though, that the default drivers are already outdated by the time you get your new PC. The solution, upgrade the drivers Yes

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Yes Tailhook I am on my new pc, and i like it very much. Although the video card is still a little weak, (geforce 7300GS) I will upgrade and it will be very nice.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...