Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

nikolas22t wrote:

Please send me the crack for FSX to nikolastry@gmail.com

FSX doesn't have a crack, it already runs without the disc. 😕

lemonwonder Guest

rly? So are they all like that.... So no dvd needed to run it... cool

kevolemon Guest

hey i need a crack to my cd wont regerster me on my other computer if anyone has one please send it. kevolemon@hotmail.com thanks

kevolemon Guest

or whatever i need to register it

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
The_Finman Trainee

These people are looking for an FSX crack for their ILLEGAL pirated copies of FSX.

Most of these people are not looking a "no CD (or this case DVD) crack". What they are looking for is a "crack" to bypass the activation part of FSX.

They are getting these illegal copies of FSX from the BitTorrent sites, and are looking for an activation bypass crack

I would advise that you close posts looking for it as you will be overwhelmed by the script kiddies

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The_Finman wrote:

These people are looking for an FSX crack for their ILLEGAL pirated copies of FSX.

Most of these people are not looking a "no CD (or this case DVD) crack". What they are looking for is a "crack" to bypass the activation part of FSX.

They are getting these illegal copies of FSX from the BitTorrent sites, and are looking for an activation bypass crack

I would advise that you close posts looking for it as you will be overwhelmed by the script kiddies

When they download they can get the crack at the same time. Some of them are having a tough time with MS right now.
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, although you are probably correct.

Radar

Brynjaminjones Guest

You say that its bad using the crack for illegal versions, but I need the crack because I just got FSX for my birthday today, and I can't activate it because I don't have the internet at home.

Brynjaminjones wrote:

You say that its bad using the crack for illegal versions, but I need the crack because I just got FSX for my birthday today, and I can't activate it because I don't have the internet at home.

You can call Microsoft directly to activate FSX if you don't have an intenet connection. Make sure you have the product key that came with the game.

My big complaint with FSX is they only allow a single copy of the game to be installed on two PC's at one time. If you have more than two PC's and want FSX on all of them you can't.

If i activate my FSX over telephone (i don't have internet at home), i'll get some numbers right ?
Lets say after few months, i want to reformat my HDD and re-install my windows, do i have to call them again to receive a new activation numbers or i still can activate the FSX with the numbers that i already received without calling them again ? Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

If i activate my FSX over telephone (i don't have internet at home), i'll get some numbers right ?
Lets say after few months, i want to reformat my HDD and re-install my windows, do i have to call them again to receive a new activation numbers or i still can activate the FSX with the numbers that i already received without calling them again ? Thanks

I don't think you'll have to call again, from the Microsoft website:

"Q4: How many times can I activate the product?
A4: There is no limit to the number of times that you can activate the software product on the same computer. For example, you can remove and re-install or re-activate the product any number of times. An additional activation is provided so that you can remove and re-install the product on the same computer or on a different computer. See the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) for more information. The EULA is located in the following folder:
Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927007/en-us

SmileyG Guest

I don't think you'll have to call again, from the Microsoft website:

"Q4: How many times can I activate the product?
A4: There is no limit to the number of times that you can activate the software product on the same computer. For example, you can remove and re-install or re-activate the product any number of times. An additional activation is provided so that you can remove and re-install the product on the same computer or on a different computer. See the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) for more information. The EULA is located in the following folder:
Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X"

If you continue to believe in Microsoft... either you are too naive or just new in computers...
I unfortunatly made the bad Evil or Very Mad experience... Mad they told me no problem it will work!... now i got, after a disk format, a trial version of a very expensive (for my poket) Microsoft Game I just bought!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad 😳 and they tell me I did activate it too much times
So if you are interested in this sim (as i am) look for a crack or (like me) after pay the game pay long time calling microsoft telling you you got to buy another copy of the game! 😳

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

What is your email smileyg?

SmileyG Guest

Doyley wrote:

why? you can help?🙄
[url=mailto:joger972@wanadoo.fr]here then![/url]

SmileyG Guest

SmileyG wrote:

Doyley wrote:

why? you can help?🙄
[url]joger972@wanadoo.fr]here then![/url]

ps put on subject 'SmileyG' if you dnt want to be banned by my antispam... 😀

please give me a key!!!

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

please give me a key!!!

Here you go, have 2 on me

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...