WORLD OF AI

fly boy X 12284 Guest

ok three questions.... 1. If I download World of AI, will the default planes dissappear? ... 2. What planes can I fly once I download it? and.....3. Is it worth downloading it?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

fly boy X 12284 wrote:

ok three questions.... 1. If I download World of AI, will the default planes dissappear? ... 2. What planes can I fly once I download it? and.....3. Is it worth downloading it?

1) No

2) Ai planes are not meant to be flown

3) Only you can answer that as we all have different likes and dislikes

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

dont do it if you want to have a realistic view outside of north america it kill all the default ai. it hapen to me and i uninstall my fsx and reinstall it again and that did not even qwork to fix the problem. my flight experience is so boaring now cause there is no planed in my sky. i hope WOAI post the default ai's back so i can fix my problem. or if you know where i can get it back send me a reply

F14driver Guest

You can get your deafult traffic back by removing the traffic bgl's starting with traffic_XX_WoA_* (XX=release number and * is airline name).

Since the traffic bgl's for FS9 and FSX are in different formats the deafult traffic BGL is inactive when installing a woa package. This is only the case in a circle of 128NM around you aircraft (if you are in a zone where a WoA Package is flying)

No need for reinstalling fsx, jut remove the traffic bgl's and all aircraft folders that have WoA_ in front of them.

The best option is to uninstall the packages with the woa installer ( in expert mode

Tom vd Horst
World-of-ai

F14driver wrote:

You can get your deafult traffic back by removing the traffic bgl's starting with traffic_XX_WoA_* (XX=release number and * is airline name).

Since the traffic bgl's for FS9 and FSX are in different formats the deafult traffic BGL is inactive when installing a woa package. This is only the case in a circle of 128NM around you aircraft (if you are in a zone where a WoA Package is flying)

No need for reinstalling fsx, jut remove the traffic bgl's and all aircraft folders that have WoA_ in front of them.

The best option is to uninstall the packages with the woa installer ( in expert mode

Tom vd Horst
World-of-ai

Of course if you wish to have airlines that WOA have not released - just use the good old MRAI system - load the Traffic .bgl into FS9 (which of course we all still have installed.

Then copy across the Traffic.bgl into the ATC folder in the world directory - but do not forget to copy across the AI models and textures you have used!

I fly out of EGKA a lot - and get Emirites and ONA over head.

My KORD is currently at 30,000+ flights a week!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Of course if you wish to have airlines that WOA have not released - just use the good old MRAI system - load the Traffic .bgl into FS9 (which of course we all still have installed.

You must be an aquaintance of the OP 'fly boy X 12284' or clairvoyant... 🤔

How else could you possibly know that he has fs9 😳

BTW, it would be nice of you to provide a CURRENT link to the MRAI installer as it has been difficult to get hold of for a long time now.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...