how do u shoot guns!!! i want to shoot stuff with any weapon

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

i need a plane faster th an mach 5 with guns i have one allready buy its guns dont work how do i shoot them

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

you don't get guns in flight simulator. very few aircraft go above mach 2 let alone 5.

here are some with gun effects:

- a-10 (warthog) www.aerosoft.de
- yak-3 www.captainsim.com

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

i have the space shuttle and i goes mach5.5

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

why do they say the planes have weapons if u cant shoot them

Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

i need an upgrade that lets me and it has to be free

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

you can get bomb effects...as in 'ooh there's an explosion' but it won't damage anything.

you need combat sim Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

There seriously needs to be an IQ test taken or something before you can become a member here.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

There seriously needs to be an IQ test taken or something before you can become a member here.

lol. May we invite you to devise one, then we can present it to site Mods/Admins 😂

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

I agree ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I can send you a gun effect that I made. For other effects check out the utilitys section at my site, www.rareflightsimulations.com

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Solotwo wrote:

I had just taken a mouthful of beer when i read this, still cleaning it off my monitor! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

I had just taken a mouthful of beer when i read this, still cleaning it off my monitor! 😀

That's funny! ROFL
I started to write a post about aircraft speed, The Shuttle, Mach...then I thought, what's the use. Wall Bashing

Top speed: Mach 10,000 Armament: Phasers and Photon torpedo's

Last edited by CRJCapt on Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
exonroot Trainee

endever can u plz send me that effect plz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ARD-DC wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

lol. May we invite you to devise one, then we can present it to site Mods/Admins 😂

Do they need one? 😁

Last edited by Tailhook on Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

exonroot wrote:

endever can u plz send me that effect plz

pm me to remind me.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

CRJCapt wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

That's funny! ROFL
I started to write a post about aircraft speed, The Shuttle, Mach...then I thought, what's the use. Wall Bashing

Top speed: Mach 10,000 Armament: Phasers and Photon torpedo's

ROFL thats a good one lol.

Though I do wonder, can you measure mach in space?
Does sound even travel through a void at all?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...